Opinions expressed in this publication are those of the journalism staff and not of Berkeley High School or the Berkeley Unified School District. When factual errors occur, we will update the content item with a statement of correction and correct the error within the content. If you find a mistake, please contact [email protected].
We give the opportunity to comment in order to foster a healthy debating environment and reserve the right to reject comments that stray away from that objective.
We reserve the right to delete or edit comments that:
- Use any language that is derogatory, abusive, libelous or discriminatory on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc.
- Post repeated messages, meaningless messages or “spam.”
- Threaten others, including the author of the article, other individuals that post comments on the site, etc.
- Publish or distribute any content that advertises or solicits goods or services.
- By our judgement are unacceptable.